I have just finished hosting the show today with Mike Pagan on Efficiency. How much more could you achieve if you really increased your efficiency levels? As Mike explains even 20 minutes less wasted time a day means two more weeks of productivity per year. Some key questions we should ask ourselves following the show are:
1. How much time have you wasted by not being focused during the past week? Mike explains how and why we should all assess our wasted time.
2. Are you or your organisation suffering from the illness of 'Presentism'? The need to stay late just to be seen to be committed? How do we handle this?
3. Are you careful to minimise the drain from atmosphere hoovers who sap your time?
4. How careful are you about selecting your customers so that they are good ones to have?What is your strategy?
5. How do we handle interruptions such as people coming to our desks and interrupting us as well as dealing with excessive emails?
6. How selective are you with the networking groups, associations etc that you join? Are you fully utilising your time with these?
7. How should we be efficient about using social media?
8. How can we improve the productivity of our teams?
Thanks to Mike for being a great guest. To access the show:
EFFICIENCY with guest MIKE PAGAN